segunda-feira, 16 de maio de 2011

hello love!
So I started writing this email, a 4 days ago...
And cames untill tonight
so

I started a list with the good points of miss you:
I write to let scape my feelings.  This is good, I am recycling my emotions!
I feel alive, because the fact I feel something so strong for somebody, show me My humanity…

Have you hearting about The Little Prince, the book? I like this part, read this please!
http://www.filolog.com/crosscultureLittlePrince.html

When I am feeling bad because I miss you, Sad, crying…. I like to call you and talk to you, because it helps me to understand this situation; my trip and my moment in europe is finishing and I must enjoy all the situations, even if alone and missing you and... this is just the beggining of the end.

I am listening to Yo la tengo, it's nice!

I think is so good to have you to share my experiencies here,seems you like to listen to me, and this makes me excited to do more thinks!
It was A great moment in germany, I went to berlin and I spent Friday and Saturday. I walked all day to famous places, parques, museums
I found a nice place near the Berlin’s  wall;Alternative people seating on the sand, nice music playing, there was good Brazilian music, beside the river... children playing while adults were smoking, like if was legal! Imagine me there?! My Saturday  afternoon paradise!! Is strange because  the things here are sad, the history is cruel so this was the most relax moment!…
Latter Keila and her Husband(Thomas) brought me to the real war’s wall, in a small city, where the barrier between the soc. And capt. Germany. Interesting!
Sunday  I went back to INTERIOR in Thomas parent’s house, I was interesting to contact with this family, I could see the real german people.! I ate so many sausages, hams, salame and PATÊS! Thomas’s dad went for a cycle with me, for all city, lovely place! The houses are different than in Ireland, and in Holland...
Thomas father builded thinks to make their house better. You could do something like this in your house in Limerick, one day...!
A small lake, garden with vegetables and fruits also you could make your cidras grow…
ther same pic here for you...

I told about the gay friend I did! tonight we went to his friends house, a girl, she lives in a boat, with her family there is 15 years... its a really nice place,diferent!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário